The New Luxury Holiday: Concierge Serviced Self-Catering Accommodation
A concierge service will help you plan your break in a luxury holiday home and ensure that your holiday is the best it can be.
Self-catering holiday homes are reaching a whole new level of luxury, especially in terms of the experiences and premium added extras you can now book, either in advance of your stay or while you’re there.
With concierge serviced accommodation, you can now benefit from the same service you’d expect from a luxury hotel: someone who can make recommendations for things to see and do. They’ll take away the hassle of making bookings yourself, leaving you with more time to enjoy your break.
What is concierge serviced self-catering accommodation?
Concierge self-catered holiday homes offer the exclusive service of a concierge who can assist you with planning your stay and ensuring that your holiday is the best it can be.
The last word in luxury accommodation, this type of concierge service is typically offered at no additional cost, and can make a real difference to your stay.
Your concierge will have local knowledge of the best bars and restaurants, create premium experiences, provide memorable moments and generally be on hand to ensure your holiday is perfect.
Think wine tastings, luxury picnics, in-home spa treatments, tables at the best restaurants, private dining experiences, special occasion celebrations and much more. Your concierge will also take care of all the practical details that come with a self-catering holiday, from food deliveries and taxis to child (and pet) care and housekeeping.
5 reasons to book a holiday home with a concierge service
With self-catered holiday cottages and chalets expected to account for 49% of holiday accommodation industry revenue in 2022/23, holiday homes are big business.
But they’re not all created equal. Luxury holiday homes that come with an inclusive concierge service are simply a step above the rest. You can expect the following benefits:
- Unique experiences – premium, personalised experiences that you wouldn’t find anywhere else
- More time – leave things like making reservations, booking trips and organising transport to someone else so you can focus on spending time with your loved ones and enjoying your holiday
- Personalised choices – a good concierge will get to know you preferences so they can make tailored recommendations
- An advisor you can trust – there’s no need to search Google and compare websites, a concierge will have all the local know-how and, more importantly, contacts
- Special privileges – your concierge may be able to arrange complimentary benefits, giving you the VIP treatment
Make your next self-catering holiday extra special with concierge service
The added extras a holiday home concierge can provide include:
- Homemade, local food deliveries – including deliveries that can be prepared fresh for you to enjoy so you don’t have to cook
- A touch of family magic – such as tea parties, sleepovers and games all dedicated to your little ones
- Private chef dining – in-home dining experiences from the best local chefs
- Wine tastings – either in your holiday home or a private tasting session at a wine merchant’s premises
- Spa treatments of your choice – again, either in-home or at a nearby luxury spa
- Personal health and fitness sessions, such as yoga, tennis and personal training
- Pampering your pets – arranging dog walking and dog sitting
- Arranging special celebrations – whether that’s a child’s birthday party, a milestone anniversary or an extra special Christmas and New Year
- Local days out – experience the best the region has to offer, either with your family on days out with the kids or as a couple
- Practical details – such as ensuring you have all your essential food items, booking restaurants, making theatre or sports reservations, arranging transport and taking care of your childcare needs
Luxury holiday homes with a concierge service by Daisy Joy
The luxury holiday homes available from Daisy Joy come complete with a complimentary concierge service.
At our seven-bedroom property, Edgar House, in the heart of Chester, our concierge will advise you about the best local venues and arrange bookings and tickets. They can also create memorable in-home celebrations, whether that’s a formal dinner party, a drinks soirée on the terrace, a children’s tea party or anything in between.
And if you’d like a private in-house wine tasting experience, we have a recommended sommelier who will deliver first-class tastings to your bespoke requirements.
A final thought
One of the most important things to remember when you’re booking a luxury holiday home that has a concierge is to provide as much notice as possible and also let them know your personal preferences, so that they are able to meet your requirements and wishes.
Looking for luxury UK self-catered accommodation complete with concierge service? Take a look at our premium holiday homes, perfect for extended families.